13 & UNDER: OPEN BELTS TEAM
14 – 17 YEARS: WHITE – GREEN BELT & BLUE TO BLACK BELT
ALL SENIORS TEAMS: WHITE TO GREEN & BLUE TO BLACK BELT
- Only Qualified and Shihan Paul Approved Chief Referees allowed
- Chief ref cannot be replaced once division starts
- Chief must have Official Shirt (NMA/ISKA)
NEW TEAM MEMBER RULES:
- NO lower grades allowed in higher division and vice versa
- No juniors in Senior teams and vice versa
- 4 members in a team compulsory ( may not be less or more)
- Ladies and Girls teams can be 3 or 4 members but must be willing to compete against 4 member teams.
- All competitors must be if full kickboxing dress code with belt on. No Shorts allowed.
- Each fighter must be on the ring floor a minimum of three (3) times p/match. Failure to comply to this rule will result in Team disqualification – THIS IS A TAG TEAM DIVISION, NOT INDIVIDUAL DIVISION.
- Team mates will/must tag (hand to hand) in a clear manor before switching.
- Newly tagged fighter must be behind the ring barrier (line) when being tagged. May not have any part of feet in the ring.
- Fighter initiating the tag must clear the ring as fast as possible once tagged and not in a manner which assists his/her team mate. (OBSTRUCTION PENALTY)
CONTACT AND FIGHT REGULATION
- Only semi (Point) techniques applicable to NMA Semi – Point division rules are allowed.
- There will be no warning for excessive contact! Immediate penalty points will be awarded to opposite team. All penalty points will be 2 points at a time, not 1. Should both teams be guilty, both teams will be awarded penalty points.
- When a team reaches 2 penalties awarded against them, they will lose a fighter from the team. The 3rd fighter will be the fighter to be sent to the penalty box) that team member will not be able to interact with his/her team until the match is over.
- Time will NOT be called when a penalty or disqualification is being explained or awarded thus eating into your fight time to catch up or overtake a loss.
- Fighters who are disqualified will be disqualified for entire divisions and not just the match they were penalised for.
- Fighters and or teams can be disqualified WITHOUT penalty points being issued before. Serious infringements will warranty such reaction.
EXPLANATION: We cannot allow a team to be able to have 2 penalties and disqualified fighters come back each match throughout the division and be able to repeat the infringements. If this were to be allowed, teams would be (possibly) target top fighters in other teams and purposely try to inflict bodily harm to cause them to either leave the team through injury or affect their further capabilities to compete at the highest level.
PENALTY POINTS will be issued not only for contact infringements but also for any repeated tag faults and more importantly un sportsman like conduct which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Any Negative Aggression of any kind towards competitor/referee. Physically, posture or verbally.
- Any talk back or disrespectful body posture towards the Chief Referee.
- Verbal abuse or taunting either opposite team members or the Chief Referee.
- Any standard NMA/ISKA semi contact divisional rules that are ……………..
- General negative attitude or attempting to undermine / manipulate / dominate either opposite team members or the Referee.
- Spoiling the fight by attempting to keep a minor/majority points lead at any time of the fight through stepping out of bounds, running or multiple tags to stall the match.
COACHING: There is no coaching allowed during any match but any team!
SUPPORTERS – COACH CONDUCT AND PENALTIES:
All above rules and regulation apply to any coach, supporter or member of the public. No bad language, hate speech, aggressive speech or verbal abuse will be tolerated at the tournament. Should a parent or coach disagree with any decision and in doing so express him/her self in a negative manner, the team will be disqualified immediately from the tournament.