Intro | Tour Flyer | Itinerary | Virgin Airlines Dreamliner | Registration | Members List | Members Section
Virgin Atlantic Airlines – Introducing our Boeing 787 Dreamliner
The 787s set the benchmark for in flight service and comfort.
A new level of comfort, there is a refreshed Premium Economy cabin with an even more comfortable seat design and a social space where customers can stretch their legs and mingle with other passengers – the Wander Wall.
Economy seats are best-in-class with some nifty space saving solutions to give you more room to stretch out and enjoy your flight.
And, we’ve got some exciting treats coming your way.
The comfiest Economy seat in the sky. We’ve fitted the best in class Economy seats. More legroom and a comfier recline, making the most of the space around them.
Larger, electronically lit windows. Look out at the world with a better view from every seat. The biggest windows of any commercial aircraft also have electronic lighting, dimmable at the touch of a button.
Infinity mood lighting. Board, dine, relax, sleep and play all in perfect light. Adjusting to your destination time zone, you should arrive feeling brighter and less jet lagged.
More headspace. Enjoy a greater sense of space and move around more freely thanks to higher ceilings and overhead bins.
More oxygen & moisture. Cleaner air with a lower cabin altitude means you’ll feel more comfortable and refreshed.
Online takeoff to touchdown. All our 787s offer WiFi throughout, so you can chat, email and stay connected. A charge for WiFi applies.
The Wander Wall. Our Premium Economy cabin has even more comfortable seats and a new Wander Wall area where you can have a snack or stretch your legs.
Even more reasons to fly on the Virgin Atlantic dreamliner are:
- The dreamliner proudly boasts the biggest windows of any commercial aircraft (with electronic lighting, dimmable at the touch of a button. And they’re designed so that wherever you’re sitting, you can see the horizon.
- Enjoy a greater sense of space and move around more freely thanks to higher ceilings and overhead bins.
- Friendlier to the environment The Dreamliner is 21% more fuel efficient than other similar sized aircraft in our fleet, which means much less carbon dioxide emissions.
- They’re also quieter, with a 60% smaller noise footprint.
- The cabin air is cleaner, with higher humidity and lower cabin altitude, making the air feel more comfortable
- Smoother ride technology senses turbulence and makes small adjustments to the flight systems to reduce it, reducing the chances of motion sickness.
- Virgin Atlantic’s 787s are super reliable because they include as much electrical architecture as possible and have fewer moving parts.