Please find attached the NMA front of house procedures which will help you become familiar with our tournament registration procedures and event management protocols.
Firstly though I would like to ensure that you are aware that:
- Dojo pre registrations must be done on time and by the 22nd of August.
- No Club or Dojo registration will be able to be done at the tournament. We will process “new added student registrations” and “additional division entries” by your members should you have late entries but NOT entire teams.
- The cost of entry at the event will be substantially higher than pre registrations.
- Should anyone lose their fight cards or wrist bands, there will be a replacement cost and the entry will be checked for each and every request before being issued.
- Should you miss your division, you cannot under any circumstances use it in any other division. All cards are personalized and as such cannot be swopped with other students.
Please read through the attached document carefully to ensure you are accustomed to our procedures. Our friendly staff will be on hand to assist you with all matters should you need any assistance what so ever.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
All packages must be collected by yourself in person on Friday night at the venue [Bellville Velodrome] between 6 and 8pm. No packages will be available for collection on Saturday morning when we open the doors.