IMPORTANT UPDATE – FULL AND SPORT CONTACT
Please note that for all Sport Full contact and Full contact a Doctors letter and blood test results is only compulsory from 2017
Your Doctor’s letter and blood tests (From 2017) will be valid for a full calendar year, once you have issued the NMA-ISKA with it in 2017 we will keep it on record so there is no need to do it before every NMA-ISKA tournament at which you will be fighting any form of full contact.
All sport full and full contact fighters will this year still have to ensure the following is done:
- Fill in the first completely
- Fill in a separate Destiny Waiver
- Fill in the top half of the second form
- Anyone UNDER 21 must have BOTH forms signed by parents. (failure to comply will result in non-participation no matter how far you have travelled to attend)
- Electronic faxes or scans will not be acceptable. You HAVE TO BRING BOTH ORIGINAL PAGES WITH TO THE EVENT. No Forms, No participation. (failure to comply will result in non-participation no matter how far you have travelled to attend)
- None of these forms will be available at Destiny.
- Regardless of all forms being present you will still need to be cleared by the NMA Head Physician on the day of the event. If he is not happy with anything, you will NOT participate.
See the previous update regarding Full and Sport Contact.